China Pharmaceutical University offers 22 bachelor’s programs, 29 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs. For more specific information, please check the list of programs on our website. （http://wb.cpu.edu.cn/en）.
Master and doctoral applicants are encouraged to contact their prospective supervisors prior to application and are expected to enclose in their application package the relevant recommendation letters written by those supervisors.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly （in duplicate）.
1. Completed Application form for Nanjing Government Scholarship
2. The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Photocopy of the passport and two recent photos （white background, 35mm × 45mm in size）
4. A study or research proposal in Chinese or in English （no less than 800 words）
5. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English （ applicable to Master and doctoral applicants）
6. Published academic papers or other academic achievements （if applicable）
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Note: Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
Date of Application
June 15 to August 15, 2013.
Admission and Notification
1. China Pharmaceutical University will review all the application materials. Decisions for admission and for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
2. An acceptance letter will be send to the applicants granted the scholarship and admission letter and visa application form will be issued after the applicants make the payment according to the acceptance letter.